Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh Sweet Taco of the Gods...

So...today was pretty good for a Monday. I had a productive day at work, went for a walk during lunch, worked hard at rehearsal, and ate fairly healthy...

What's fairly healthy you ask...? That's my way of saying that I fell off the wagon ONCE today! No sneaking candy and not counting it. No snacking from my pantry. Once...just once, and WOW! It was  TOTALLY worth it!!!

I finally got to try the amazingness that is The DORITOS TACO from Taco Bell!

That's right folks...all the yumminess of a taco, shoved neatly into a DORITO shell!

Can I just tell you, that this was worth a tiny slip.

I have a weakness for doritos, and have REALLY been wanting to try this just to get it out of my system.

I'd say this was pretty successful.
I'm a happy fat chick right now. 

Until next time...thanks for reading. Let's see what trouble I can get into tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment