Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The New Adventures of Old Kristina

Ever have one of those days where you're bored and have no desire to do the tasks at hand...? That's completely me today. I'm at work, and while I do have TONS to do, I just can't put my brain in the right place.

So what's a gal to do? I've decided to start writing again! I'm venturing back into the world of fitness and weight loss, and am on a serious journey to being healthy. For me. I'd like to be that person in mind, body and spirit.

I think this blog will be a good way for me to vent frustrations, list observations, post findings, and just clear my crazy brain.

I tried doing this a couple years ago when I was training for a 5K, but I quickly got bored. To be honest...that's a major fight between me and my brain. I get involved, work toward my goals, but when it comes to the 'maintenance' portion, I completely slack off.

If you're reading, thanks for tuning in, and I guess that's all for right now.
I plan to get better as time goes on...you know, kind of like a bottle of wine!

Love always,
(Your Favorite Fat Chick)
~Kristina

PS: Here's the link to my old blog if you'd like a little back story:
http://biggirls5k.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment