Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I Sing the Body Electric...

I sing the body electric
I glory in the glow of rebirth
Creating my own tomorrow
When I shall embody the earth...

How beautiful that song is, and how appropriate the lyrics for my current presence in life. I feel my body changing. I feel myself changing. Little by little...it is kind of amazing how much this is affecting me. All of me, and so much for the positive!

Although I allow myself indulgences, my food choices are improving...I am more cheerful and playful. I feel a bit less self conscious. No matter how sore I am, I know it's because I'm awakening muscles that rarely get used. My clothes are fitting better. I'm smiling more, and it all feels so good!

I'm still quite a bit apprehensive, but I've had some breakthrough training moments here recently. My swimming is finding it's stride. My legs are more confident on my ride, and I walk a bit further and faster with each work out. I find myself needing less recovery time, which I know means I'm building endurance.

The support I'm receiving is overwhelming. So many people have confidence in me that I am only starting to find in myself....I'm beginning to feel the light again, and it warms my heart.

And in time, we will all be stars...

2 comments:

  1. That always make me think of Fame! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot the "your skin glows" part....much love, you amazing woman. We are all so proud of you...glad to hear you're proud of you, too!

    ReplyDelete