Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A Busy Me = A Better Me

A thought just hit me, and I'm totally smiling right now. I've completed FOUR weeks of training! A whole MONTH! This time last month, my favorite activity was sitting around on the couch watching television! Nowadays I'm training four times a week and alternating between walking, jogging, swimming, and cycling!

I've even taken a look back and have hit a few personal milestones that I want to share:


START: Walking around the block winded me.       
NOW: I am up to FOUR miles!

START: I could barely balance my bike.                 
NOW: I can bike more then THREE miles!

START: I could barely make a full lap in the pool.   
NOW: I can do between THREE and FIVE comfortably!


There's still so much to learn and do, but I'm working on it!

Today, I leave you with this thought:



You may now return to your originally scheduled procrastination. (LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment